Our world is full of opportunities, and we just need to show some interest and patience towards our kids so they can easily learn SEO. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the action of improving the aspect and variety of a website’s traffic from search engines. Our kids can easily do SEO with WordPress, Google AdSense, along with some SEO awareness.
And for those curious kids, here are the five easy steps for learning SEO in 2022 :
1. Learn the purpose of SEO
Learning the purpose of SEO is the first important thing to do. You should always make your kids understand the importance and specialties of SEO. Otherwise, they won’t know what they are doing. A basic perceptive of SEO can provide your kid with numerous chances to develop an interest in what they are doing and show a concern to learn more about it. Make them understand the principal terms used in SEO like keywords, ranking, crawling, etc.
2. Understand beneficial keywords
For every SEO to get ranked in google, kids will need to learn about the most ranked keyword in SEO and the most profitable ones. We can find a lot of free keywords providing and finding tools like SEMrush, workstream, etc., from google. These tools offer a chance for kids to understand the most ranking keyword and the most beneficial one on google. And they can easily use that specific keyword on their website. It will help them get recognized easily and rank faster by google.
Another option for helping your kid understand the ranking keywords is to help them track the keywords they have already used in their site or the keywords they want to rank. Ask them to provide more attention to those keywords to get ranked. This will create an excellent opportunity to rank their desired keyword on the front page, where most people will see it.
3. Evaluate the content and ways to enhance it
People eyeball your impression in their aspirations and fascinations. Support your kid to improvise their ideas and give them more depth to the topic and content keywords. Provide them more opportunities to read a lot on the subject they want to create content about and help them add more pieces of information to their content.
Reading can always help them improve their language and can help them provide more information on the topics they are interested in creating content. It will be a great help for their academics and other activities. Advise them to use meaningful words and the most ranked keywords on their content. It helps your kid a lot to develop their skills in writing. Make them attend skill development courses so they can improvise their competence.
4. Make sure your website can access robots
First of all, make sure that people can find out about your kid’s website. For that, it should always be robot-friendly. If Google cannot find them using their crawlers, it won’t get indexed, and nobody will be able to see it.
Make sure that your kids write content not only for the audience but also for the crawlers provided by search engines. We can’t just avoid crawlers. So ensure that your kid is warmed up to approach robots like crawlers, spiders etc.
The main four tips for your kids to get attention from crawlers of google are:
- Try to keep your navigation simple as possible: Always make sure that there are no rough pages to get to from your site.
- Try to keep your URL’s short as possible: The directory structure on the URL should always need to be accessed by crawlers easily, or crawlers won’t run through your URL.
- Never make texts a part of the image: Bots won’t run through the text if it is part of an image. Always ensure not to associate images with text. The bot won’t crawl if the text is not mentioned in HTML code. Make sure to put the text above the photo too. It will be easier for bots to crawl.
- Always check whether the page is crawled or not: If a site is not crawled yet, it means that there will be contents or keywords that were not handy by Google. Find the mistake and correct it, then make it crawl once more.
5. Always concentrate on links, not likes
Likes are not essential, but links are. The backbone of every website is mainly backlinks. Advise them what backlinks are, and different ways to get backlinks from other websites called link building, ideas to pitch for backlinks along with interesting topics, etc. Always teach your kid and advise them to write worthy content, even if it is about a bus or a butterfly; the content should always have the caliber of providing links from other sites. Try to choose fascinating domain names that can interest the reader’s mind.
To Sum Up
SEO is a very simple subject that anyone can master. With proper training and hard work, even a kid can learn the core topic of digital marketing effortlessly in 2022. You can teach your kid to follow those easy steps to learn SEO easily.