Are you running a non-profit Organization, and want some exposure via Google ADs so you can help more people?
Or are you a Digital Marketer looking for practicing your Google ADWords Skills while doing something good for a Cause.
Well, Google Supports your efforts too.
Google provides you with wooping $10,000 worth AD Credits via Google Grants for Non-Profit Organizations.
So, wondering if you qualify for this, or having questions like what are the requirements for Google Grants, and how to apply?
Or how you can use it to improve your Advertising Skills while doing something good?
If yes, then keep on reading …
Firstly, let’s see about Basic Requirements for you to Apply for Free AD Credits from Google.
Basic Requirements for Non-Profit Organization
For your non-profit organization to quality for this, Organization must meet following conditions:
- Your organization must have a Valid Charity Status. Organizations which are Government Entity or Organization, Schools, Colleges or Educational Entity, Hospital or Medical Group; does not quality for Google Grants. (In that case, you might want to use the Marketing Funds from your Organizations for Experimenting on Advertising 😉
- Organization should have a high quality Website that meets the requirements from Google’s Side.
- Organization agrees to Google’s required certifications regarding non-discrimination. In other words no bias ADs & Content.
- You must submit AD Grants Activation Form and get it approved through pre-qualification process from Google Team.
So, these are the basic requirements that you must qualify to, in order to apply and get $10,0000 worth of Free AdScence Credits. Now let’s see how to Apply for Google Grants:
How to Apply for Google Grants Account:
- Firstly, you’ll need to check whether you are eligible for this or not, which can be checked using Basic Requirements mentioned above
- Once you are sure that you meet the requirements, then next step is to apply for Google for Non-Profits Account
- Now, when your Non-Profit Account Gets approved, you can submit the Eligibility form that is linked in AD-Grants Activation Page on your Non-Profit Account
- After filling the form, go back to Google for Non-Profit Account and confirm that you have filled the form
- Final Step after this is to Submit it for Activation, once you do… Google Team would review and share the status on Activation with you.
Using above details, there shouldn’t be any issues in getting your Google Grants account approved for starting your FREE Ads using AdSence.
Now that, basic stuff is out of the way. Let’s see how you can use this to improve your Advertising Skills without paying for it.
The only condition is that you should be serious about it, and willing to an Extra mile to get results.
How To Improve Your Advertising Skills using Google Grants:
When we talk about starting to learn Advertising, we always have this one excuse… I don’t have that much to spend on Advertising to Learn & Experiment on my own.
Well, not anymore, one way to overcome this, is….
Helping a Non-Profit Organization. Yes, you guesses it right…
You can reach out to Non-Profit Organizations that you think fits the Google Grants’ Criteria, and ask them if you could do the FREE Advertising for them.
Now, mostly would say Yes right away or may be a bit later after a bit of consideration…
I mean, who wouldn’t want to have someone do the FREE Advertising for their Social Cause, right?
This in turns gives you opportunity to practice your Advertising Skills on Google AdSence without paying anything from your Pocket, and you get to do it for a Good Cause too.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get started with it now!
In case if you face any issues, feel free to contact us using the Form on Contact Us Page on Site 🙂
Until next time!